It’s Glow Time
West Vancouver Location Only
Airbrush Spray Tanning $49
A St. Tropez Tan Treatment gives you a fast, flawless tan with professional results. Choose from Classic, Dark or Express for a natural looking tan to suit every skin tone.
Full Body $49
Legs Only $28
Tips For The Best Tan Possible
– For best results, book your waxing appointment 24 to 48 hours before your tan. If you prefer to shave, please do so one day before your tan.
– Gel polish nails can be booked the same day before your tan. Classic polish nails can be booked one day before or after your appointment.
– Exfoliate your skin before your tan using a loofah or exfoliating mitt. Give extra attention to knees, elbows, heels, hands and any dry patches of skin.
– Arrive for your tan with fresh clean skin, no makeup, deodorant or moisturizer.
– Wear loose-fitting, dark clothing to your appointment. Anything tight against the skin will be too abrasive and could rub off your spray tan before it has a chance to set in. Your airbrush spray tan will set in 6-8 hours after your session.
– If it’s raining, please bring an umbrella to keep yourself covered
– Avoid showering for at least 8 hours after your spray tan. If you choose the Express tanning formula you can shower after 1-4 hours.
– While your spray tan is developing, and before your first shower, avoid any physical exercise, heat or other situations where you may sweat. Also avoid situations where you may potentially get wet as both of these factors can affect the outcome of your airbrush tan while it is developing.
– Do not apply moisturizer, deodorant or foundation until after your first shower.
– Moisturize regularly to prolong your tan
Q – What is a spray tan?
A – Spray tanning is a form of sunless tanning where a fine mist is sprayed to your body. The formula interacts with your own skin’s chemistry to turn it tan/bronze.
Q – Is it a self-operated tanning booth?
A – Our cuties are trained in giving you the glow you want by applying the formula with an airbrush applicator.
Q – How do I prepare my body for a spray tan?
A – Exfoliate your entire body to remove any dead skin. Don’t wear any deodorant, make-up or moisturizer to your tanning appointment.
Q – What do I wear while being sprayed?
A – This is an individual choice. Tan lines are optional. We provide optional disposable panties or if you’d prefer to wear a bikini from home that’s fine too.
Q – What clothes should I wear to my appointment?
A – Wear dark loose fitting clothes for the best result possible.
Q – Will I go orange?
A – No. Cutie Pie uses the best tanning solution to suit all skin types.
Q – How long will my tan last?
A – Depending on your skin type, pre tan preparation and after tan care, a tan will last 6-10 days.
Q – What is the Express Tan?
A – Our express tan requires less time to develop and can be showered off after 1-4 hours, depending on how dark you like to be. Light tan: 1-2 hours, Medium tan: 2-3, Dark tan: 4 hours
Q – How long do I need to wait to have a shower?
A – We offer both 4hr (rapid) and 8hr developing tans. Both tans produce a beautiful colour, and showering can take place after 4 or 8 hours (depending on which tan you choose).
Q – Does a spray tan offer UV protection?
A – No. Although your skin may look brown after an airbrush spray tan, there is no UV protection. Always remember to apply a high SPF sunscreen.