We are very excited to announce our newest line of products into Cutie Pie Wax Bar, Merben Dry Brushes! There is a ton of research on the benefits of dry brushing and we’ve included a few key points for your perusal:
The Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing
• Dry skin brushing helps to shed dead skin cells, which can help improve skin texture and cell renewal.
• Dry skin brushing increases circulation to skin, encouraging your body’s discharge of metabolic wastes, which greatly aids the lymphatic drainage of the entire body. When the body rids itself of toxins, it is able to run more efficiently in all areas.
• Dry skin brushing also helps to tighten the skin because it increases the flow of blood. Increasing the circulation to the skin can also help lessen the appearance of cellulite.
• Dry skin brushing stimulates the lymph canals to drain toxic mucoid matter into the colon, thereby purifying the entire system. This enables the lymph to perform its house-cleaning duties by keeping the blood and other vital tissues detoxified.
• Dry skin brushing helps your skin to absorb nutrients by eliminating clogged pores. Healthy, breathing skin contributes to overall body health.
We ladies at Cutie Pie are believers in beautifully smooth skin all over so we have all your bits covered with three different brushes for you to choose from… or start a collection. All three are recommended for dry brushing before your morning shower. Brush in circular motion and gradually increase pressure as you build your daily routine.
The Body Brush ($32) – For use over the entire body. Start at your feet and work your way up.
The Back Brush ($25) – The handy rope handles allow you to move the brush easily up and down your back.
The Bikini Brush ($16) – Gently brush the bikini area on a daily basis with the soft, handmade, natural jute brush. The dry layers of skin will be removed allowing the hair to grow in bump free.
So go ahead, wear the tiniest of tiny bikinis and be confident that you look great – all over!
Keep Calm and Wax On.
The Cutie Pies